Thursday, August 9, 2012

cards, guest book, treats and signs! (11/14)

Some of the little details:
For the cards we used an antique birdcage my mother-in-law had in her dining room.  Our guests just slide them inside.  Loved it!
Instead of a guest book, we had a bin of postcards with things we love..like art, Dylan, etc that people could write on and pop into the birdcage.
98% of our guests slept over at the resort.  We wanted to make sure they had a special treat when they went into their room that night... so little fairies (I mean our friends) put a little goodie in each room.  My mom and I bought the goodies at BJs, (peanut m&m's and water) and the almost married couple and my mama, sat around one afternoon and put them together with a special note!
Since our wedding was in a remote area, our friend Tim made a sign that they pitched on the side of the road so our guests would know where to turn.
 
It's all in the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment