Thursday, May 24, 2012

Frog Song and Fox Sightings

Taking a lovely walk around the pond last weekend, there were many frogs singing their song loudly on the lily pads. I was lucky enough to catch one in action!
And if you can believe it, I continue to see a neighborhood fox. I am super siked every time a sighting occurs. Sometimes this happens in our yard, or the neighbors yard, or sometimes it's crossing the street on our way home from work. Any which way I get, I am so excited and stare as long as the fox allows.  Usually the fox moves too fast to catch a picture, but this time it was just staring us down. I snuck in a quick shot before it was gone.
And if all that wasn't enough, this spring the fox had babies. Amazing.  Little fox running in the yard. A baby fox is actually called a Kit. O the wonderful things you learn (and see) when living in the woods!  If you look closely you can see one run by the shed in the back of our yard.


No comments:

Post a Comment