Monday, February 20, 2012

Celebrate!

I recently turned 32.  Really.
Even though I am getting way older than I feel.. faster then I imagined, my birthday is still a day I look forward to!  This year was no exception.  My birthday, like a new year, is a time to reflect and dream.  Reflect on things I have accomplished and dream of things I hope to.  It is a time to celebrate life and love....and o boy do I feel loved!  From the special gifts and homemade treats to the friends and family that helped me to celebrate life! Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you for taking the time to make me feel special.  For helping cook a delicious meal, for sharing a drink, for singing a song, for a thoughtful gift and kind words.  Thank you for making me something with your bare hands and for saying happy birthday with your heart! 
As I get older I feel quite happy!
I am grateful for my life, and this 32nd year ahead!



                                                                            Love is Poetry of the Senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment